Finally! I have spun and fulled the fleece that Christine gave me. It's actually turned out quite lovely. I used my new e-spinner and got a very concise spin. There were some lumps that happened, but - oh well, gives it character. This was not the nicest fleece to work with. Short, sticky fibers with some debris and lots of lanolin.
I decided to full the yarn. This was my first fulling attempt and I think it turned out rather nicely. Soaked the spun fibers in hot water with wool soap. Let it sit for 20 minutes. Rinsed out twice with warm water until the water was clear. Squeezed the hank just slightly until it wasn't soggy dripping. Then took my anger (not that I have any) out on the fleece and whacked it against the tub walls. Very satisfying, I might add. I got most of the water out this way.
Took the yarn outside to dry, since it was a nice sunny day. And here is the result. A wonderfuly, soft, fuzzy yarn, that will be excellent for my new herding hat.