My favorite pair of socks are falling apart at the heels. One has a huge hole. Has anyone mended their own socks?
I still need to figure out how to make socks with replaceable heels and toes. Go read that book again!
Saturday, January 15, 2011
So what happens if....
- a crazy lady comes in and paints a mark on the new painting you just finished.
- you mess up the lace pattern you were just knitting and you're passed that row
- you get a hole in your favorite socks that you knit all by yourself
- you plan for A but B happens
What if we take each day as it comes. Each minute as it happens. Look at the incident with fresh eyes. See the world in a different color. Dare to do something different. Notice the mountain and enjoy the process of the climb. So you made it to the top....now enjoy the process of the other side. Every step is a new step. Nothing is the same.
- Finish up all my UFO's. 2 baby tanks. Added buttons and crocheted around the edges. Put trim buttons on the little girl dress. DONE!
- Begin again, on Cathy's little T-shirt. I found another design, that has pretty little lace cap sleeves. Picked a size and I'm sticking with it. It looks a little big, but we'll see how it turns out.
- Try something new - found a new kind of patternwork and will do samples. Start simple!
Pictures to follow.